Something you can expect more of on social media this year (besides heated political debate) is more and more companies embracing video content. Snapchat’s new Spectacles, a pair of video-capturing sunglasses, are being rolled out with a typically ... Read more
Present day consumers expect the world at their finger tips. They want products now, they want the experience to be “their way” and they want to be able to get this wherever they are. They are the "online shoppers". If you own a retail business, ... Read more
This entry was tagged: advertising, Argos, Business, consumer, customer service, eMarketer, Instagram, marketing, mobile commerce market, Mum's Eye View, Next, online, online shopping, product, retail, store, YouTube
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019