In the age of the entrepreneur, many people are looking to start up a new business of their own. There’s a lot to consider when starting up a new business, but one of the essential points is location. NovaLoca have focussed on many of the top ... Read more
1. The Commute to Milton Keynes Milton Keynes is well located in the UK; at the centre point between London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge. By train, commuters can travel in from London within 35 minutes. This allows for global opportunities ... Read more
This entry was tagged: Birmingham, cafe, Cambridge, Campbell Park, centre:mk, Cranfield University, East Midlands, head office, Heathrow, Invest in Milton Keynes, London, M1, Milton Keynes, MKi Observatory, motorway, Network Rail, offices, Open University, Oxford, population, restaurants, shops, Stansted, UK
- A step by step guide to creating an Infographic
- Setting up a Flexible Office Space
- What are the Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace?
- 5 Top Tips for relocating your Business
- 5 West Midlands Breakfast’s to start the working day
- West Midlands –Up and Coming
- Office Design Trends 2019
- Tips for creating Call to Action buttons
- How Much Office Space Do You Really Need?
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 2