Cardiff is a city in demand and is attracting the attention of major occupiers, investors and developers. The Cardiff office market has bounced back strongly from quarter 2 following a disappointing first quarter with Q2 take-up amounting to just ... Read more
1. The Commute to Milton Keynes Milton Keynes is well located in the UK; at the centre point between London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge. By train, commuters can travel in from London within 35 minutes. This allows for global opportunities ... Read more
This entry was tagged: Birmingham, cafe, Cambridge, Campbell Park, centre:mk, Cranfield University, East Midlands, head office, Heathrow, Invest in Milton Keynes, London, M1, Milton Keynes, MKi Observatory, motorway, Network Rail, offices, Open University, Oxford, population, restaurants, shops, Stansted, UK
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019