Industrial property giant SEGRO has announced that it has enjoyed a strong first half of 2015, with 4.3% year-on-year rental growth and positive revaluations of assets across all main markets. In a press release on their website, SEGRO also ... Read more
This entry was tagged: available space, Commercial property, commercial property market, Development, economy, Europe, Grade A space, growth, industrial property, industrial units, logistics, London, press release, SEGRO, warehouse
- Small Business Marketing and Customer Service Trends 2021
- Youtube Channel Trailers – How I created one.
- Persuasive Content Writing.
- NovaLoca and Social Media 2021
- UI/UX Trends 2021
- Last Mile Logistic Locations
- Getting Video Right on Instagram
- A Positive Future for East Midland High Streets and a Strong Industrial Sector
- New Property Practice Launches in East Midlands M1 Agency Office
- SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway.