Mixed-use developments are becoming key for the development of urban economies in the UK. These developments create more employment opportunities, raise property values and introduce the local population to a vibrant and diverse “entertainment area”. ... Read more
The government has announced it will be undertaking the biggest review of national business rates in a generation. This announcement comes as statistics revealed that more stores closed than opened in 2014, making business rate discounts even more ... Read more
- Points you should consider when creating Content with Emotional Engagement.
- Tips for Setting up a Self-Storage Business
- Protecting your Small Business against Cyber attacks
- Guest Blog by Tom Brialey: Less is More: How Best to Utilise a Small Office Space
- NovaLoca Summer Disposals Report 2019
- A step by step guide to creating an Infographic
- Setting up a Flexible Office Space
- What are the Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace?
- 5 Top Tips for relocating your Business
- 5 West Midlands Breakfast’s to start the working day