Over the past year, NovaLoca have been looking closely into the revitalisation of Scottish town centres. In November 2013, the Scottish Government launched “The Town Centre Action Plan”. A national review of town centres, which includes ideas ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Glasgow Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds leisure London Manchester NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO social media technology UK West End
- Tips for creating Call to Action buttons
- How Much Office Space Do You Really Need?
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 2
- What is Location-Based Marketing?
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 1
- Factors to consider for Warehouse Design
- Using Colour Psychology for Marketing
- What are the uses and benefits of VR in Commercial Property Sales?
- Easy Photography tips for Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Update for Weybridge & Surrounds