Recent research shows that £67.5bn was invested in the UK commercial property market in 2015, making it the second strongest year on record! Property investment in Manchester reached 1.2bn in 2015. Manchester is one of the Northern Powerhouse ‘key ... Read more
Manchester is one of the Northern Powerhouse ‘key cities’, with the population of Greater Manchester now over 2.55 million. A study by online estate agent HouseSimple showed Manchester at the top of the ten locations in the UK where property prices ... Read more
This entry was tagged: Allied London, Armistead Property, Bilfinger GVA, FK Group, Greater Manchester, Hermes Investment Management, HouseSimple, M&G Real Estate, Manchester, Manchester Airport City, Metrolink, NOMA, North West, Northern Powerhouse, The Co-Operative Group, The Great Northern Warehouse, Travelodge, UK, Urban and Civic, XYZ Building
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 2
- What is Location-Based Marketing?
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 1
- Factors to consider for Warehouse Design
- Using Colour Psychology for Marketing
- What are the uses and benefits of VR in Commercial Property Sales?
- Easy Photography tips for Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Update for Weybridge & Surrounds
- Property Awards 2019 sponsored by NovaLoca
- NovaLoca Scottish Disposals Report Spring 2019