Research has revealed that 40% of all commercial property searches on NovaLoca now come from mobile phones and tablets, a 33% year-on-year increase. Since September 2013, mobile devices have gradually grown from being responsible for 30% of all ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Glasgow Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds leisure London Manchester NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO social media technology UK West End
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 2
- What is Location-Based Marketing?
- 3 Tips for a Healthy Office: Part 1
- Factors to consider for Warehouse Design
- Using Colour Psychology for Marketing
- What are the uses and benefits of VR in Commercial Property Sales?
- Easy Photography tips for Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Update for Weybridge & Surrounds
- Property Awards 2019 sponsored by NovaLoca
- NovaLoca Scottish Disposals Report Spring 2019