Theresa May’s unpredictable announcement of a General Election came as a shock to many, but with it, both major parties have at least had an opportunity to reiterate their plans for the UK; not least, their plans for the small business ... Read more
The government has today approved a third runway at Heathrow. The runway is forecast to add £147bn to the economy from now until 2050, which includes 75,000 jobs to be created in the immediate and surrounding areas by 2030. However, there are mixed ... Read more
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019