Shopping centres in the UK have seen an increase in footfall in the opening months of 2015, according to a report from Experian and the British Council of Shopping Centres (BCSC.) The Footfall Monitor reports that overall footfall for the country ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester marketing NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- NovaLoca Analysis of Email Enquiries
- Website Design Trends You Can Use Now
- How to do Social Media Reporting
- Twitter 2020. You talkin’ to me?
- Deals and Developments in the North East
- Interview with Nick Atkinson of HTA Real Estate
- What is Dark Data?
- The different commercial property types in the UK Part 4: Class D and Sui Generis
- Spotless Supply Chains: Promoting Proper Hygiene in Warehouses
- The different commercial property types in the UK: C Class