Shopping centres in the UK have seen an increase in footfall in the opening months of 2015, according to a report from Experian and the British Council of Shopping Centres (BCSC.) The Footfall Monitor reports that overall footfall for the country ... Read more
It is becoming increasingly difficult to find prime retail locations in shopping centres and on high streets, according to a recent report from Retail Week. The Shop Report 2014 was released this week and provides an insight into the challenges ... Read more
- NovaLoca Summer Disposals Report 2019
- A step by step guide to creating an Infographic
- Setting up a Flexible Office Space
- What are the Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace?
- 5 Top Tips for relocating your Business
- 5 West Midlands Breakfast’s to start the working day
- West Midlands –Up and Coming
- Office Design Trends 2019
- Tips for creating Call to Action buttons
- How Much Office Space Do You Really Need?