The Chancellor George Osborne has told government departments that they must identify land for sale as part of the Conservative government’s attempts to save £20bn by 2020. Despite reducing its estates by 21.5m sq ft over the last five years, ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ Edinburgh Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment JLL Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester marketing NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- 4 Office Design Ideas That Can Save You Money
- Why should a brand consider Meme Marketing?
- Avison Young: H1 2022 Scottish Office Market overview
- Inverness Innovation centre on track to boost industry
- Griffin Webster – Scotland, the ‘booming shed market and buzzing serviced offices’
- Bowman Rebecchi – New £15m Greenock Housing Development Proposed By Easdale Investment Group
- Scottish Commercial Property Instructions and Disposals July 2022
- What is The Experience Economy?
- What are the three types of commercial property markets?
- Virtual Reality for Business