On 17th March 2016, Chancellor George Osborne delivered his 8th budget. The news looks good for taxpayers with increases in the higher tax band, a rise in the amount you can earn before paying income tax and a cut to corporation tax. In terms of ... Read more
The Chancellor George Osborne has told government departments that they must identify land for sale as part of the Conservative government’s attempts to save £20bn by 2020. Despite reducing its estates by 21.5m sq ft over the last five years, ... Read more
This entry was tagged: available land, buildings, Chancellor, Commercial property, conservatives, Development, George Osborne, Government, Greg Hands, homes, land, new homes, NHS, property, public land, public sector land
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019