Whether you’re looking to buy or sell a property, or even set up a business of your own, it doesn’t hurt to know where the retail market is heading. Though there’s been plenty of talk of the high street being ‘wiped out’ by online sales, there’s ... Read more
Swedish furniture giant Ikea have revealed plans to trail smaller stores in an attempt to reach more customers across the UK. Ikea currently have 18 warehouse-style outlets across the UK, meaning shoppers often have to travel long distances to ... Read more
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019