Many UK towns and cities are currently planning huge retail and leisure schemes. Developers are now creating complex retail led mixed-use schemes and ignoring shopping-only developments. Retail alone seems to no longer be enough for the public and ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester marketing NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- STEM in Scotland
- Could Magic Mirrors save the High Street?
- What is Nostalgia Marketing?
- 5 Ways to Show Employees They Matter Through the Art of Office Optimisation
- Making it Easy to List Property on NovaLoca with Data Feeds
- Data Trends in 2020
- How to do good Micro Copy
- 10 Great Movies set in an Office
- NovaLoca Latest Disposals Report 2019
- NovaLoca Advice Roundup 2019