The Crown Estate and Oxford Properties are set to embark on another joint venture to redevelop part of London St James. The project will be a £145m extension of the current £320m St James’s Market Partnership between the two companies and offer ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester marketing NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- Do you want to play a Game?
- Image SEO Tips to Increase your Ranking
- Interview with George Douglas CEO of Online Property Auctions Scotland
- Creating Timelapse and Cinemagraph Videos
- 5 Technology Trends accelerated by Covid 2020
- Horror Films set in the Workplace
- NovaLoca Analysis of Email Enquiries
- Website Design Trends You Can Use Now
- How to do Social Media Reporting
- Twitter 2020. You talkin’ to me?