Many businesses won’t have the option to purchase their own commercial premises, with potentially substantial deposits proving an insurmountable roadblock. Leasing is by far the most common route for businesses in the UK, but for those with the ... Read more
Shopping centres in the UK provided total returns of 14% in 2014, more than double the performance of 2013. The annual UK Shopping Centres Investment Report by MSCI and Colliers called 2014 “an exceptional period for the sector” and stated that ... Read more
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019