DTZ have completed a mega-merger with Cushman & Wakefield, creating one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Exor, the investment company of Italy’s billionaire Agnelli family, founders of Fiat, agreed the sale for $2bn to DTZ, ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Glasgow Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester marketing NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO social media technology UK West End
- How to Create the Best ‘About Us’ webpage
- Points you should consider when creating Content with Emotional Engagement.
- Tips for Setting up a Self-Storage Business
- Protecting your Small Business against Cyber attacks
- Guest Blog by Tom Brialey: Less is More: How Best to Utilise a Small Office Space
- NovaLoca Summer Disposals Report 2019
- A step by step guide to creating an Infographic
- Setting up a Flexible Office Space
- What are the Benefits of Diversity in the Workplace?
- 5 Top Tips for relocating your Business