Recently, NovaLoca have been looking into the rise of the Leeds office market. The last quarter of 2015 saw an exceptionally large growth with take up reaching 267,187 sq ft which is just a fraction below the highest quarterly take-up ever recorded ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Glasgow Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019