Research released by property firm DTZ has revealed that the take up of office space in London has risen 64% since the same time a year ago. The research states that take up has increased by around 800,000 sq ft and has been boosted by a number of ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Glasgow Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- What is Proptech?
- NovaLoca Greater London and M25 Area Disposals Report October 2019
- Commercial Property Report from Phil Eggerdon of Eggerdon and Holland.
- The different grades of office buildings
- Commercial Property Developments in London and Surrounds
- London Flex Office Space Report
- A beginner’s guide to costs when buying commercial property
- NovaLoca Scottish Summer and Autumn Disposal Report 2019
- Using Augmented Reality for Commercial Property Marketing
- NovaLoca Requirements Report September 2019