Research released by property firm DTZ has revealed that the take up of office space in London has risen 64% since the same time a year ago. The research states that take up has increased by around 800,000 sq ft and has been boosted by a number of ... Read more
Birmingham British Land Business business owners CBRE Central London City Colliers International Commercial Commercial property Cushman & Wakefield Development DTZ economy Edinburgh Google Government GVA High street industrial Industrial Unit investment Jones Lang LaSalle Knight Frank Lambert Smith Hampton Leeds London Manchester marketing NovaLoca office Office Space office space in the City property regeneration retail Retail space Savills Scotland SEGRO SEO social media technology UK West End
- What are the different commercial property types in the UK?
- Driving Traffic to your Local Authority Site using ZipBox search technology
- Modern Office Lighting Options To Boost Productivity
- How to use Descriptive Analytics for your Business
- Thoughtful Office Design Optimised for Long-Term Social Distancing