The amount of office space currently under offer in Central London is at its highest level since November 2000, according to recent research from CBRE. A total of 4.5 million sq ft of space was under offer by the end of May 2015, an increase of ... Read more
A report from CBRE has revealed that office availability in London has fallen to the lowest levels since the early 2000s. The amount of available office space in the centre of the capital fell by 3% in the first quarter of 2015, dropping to 10.8m ... Read more
- Getting Video Right on Instagram
- A Positive Future for East Midland High Streets and a Strong Industrial Sector
- New Property Practice Launches in East Midlands M1 Agency Office
- SEGRO Logistics Park East Midlands Gateway.
- 2021 is the year of the Warehouse.
- Creating great Voice Overs for Videos and Podcasts
- Mobile Commercial Property Searching
- What are Topic Clusters?
- Poetry and the power of words in your Adverts
- NovaLoca 2021- Independent, Strong & Passionate as ever