Easy Photography tips for Commercial Property
Commercial property can be on a website for a long time so having an image of the property that stands out is critical. Reports suggest buyers spend 60% of their time looking at photos of a property on a site. Let’s take a look at a few photography tips that will help create a great first impression and could lead to more enquires.
- Choosing the best time of day to shoot will enhance the lighting of a photograph. Early morning or evening offer low light and best sky colour and means you avoid deep shadows.
- Avoid seasonal images as these can soon date a photo.
- If you take photographs with a camera ensure you use a tripod to get a sharp, focused image. However if you are using a mobile to take the photo you can stop camera shake by leaning on a vertical surface to steady yourself or just by holding the mobile in both hands and keeping your elbows close to your body.
- The most pleasing orientation to view is Landscape
- If location is important make sure it’s emphasized
- Keep Interior spaces as clutter free and clean as possible.
- Keep verticals and horizontals just that. Viewers don’t like to look at wonky lines so try and avoid a low angle which can make lines converge.
Take a look at our Pinterest boards showing some beautiful shots of amazing properties.