10 Things to Consider when looking for New Office Space
Choosing the right office space for your business is very important as the working environment can have a big impact on employee’s productivity. So what are the important things to look for in a new office space?
- Can you afford to locate your business there?
- Are you getting a lot of value for your money?
- Is there enough space for your business to grow?
- Is there too much space?
- Is the office in a location that is easy for all of your employees to get to?
- Does the location have a good reputation?
- What types of businesses are there in the area? Are any of them competitors?
- Are there plenty of public transport links nearby?
- Is it easily accessible by road?
- Is there parking?
- Is the office space light and inviting?
- Is the space already cabled?
- Is the connection fast and reliable?
- Would you be comfortable inviting clients and customers into the space?
- Would employees feel safe and secure working there?
- Are there places to eat nearby?
- Will your employees have to travel far on their lunch break?
- Are there any construction projects planned or underway nearby? Would it disrupt your employees from working?
If you’re looking for new office space, click here to see what’s available of NovaLoca.
Do you have any other tips when looking for a new office space? Let us know in the comments!