Unit 3 Edinburgh Distribution Park, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8PJ
The premises comprise a stand alone, distribution warehouse on a 3.83 acre site finished to the following specification:
• Clear span steel portal frames with power floated concrete floors.
• Profile metal sheet clad elevations, with block work and liner panelled internal walls.
• Profile metal sheet, insulated pitched roof, incorporating translucent roof lights.
• 3 phase power supply
• Fluorescent strip lighting and roof mounted sodium fitments
• Security lighting to yard areas
• 5 dock levellers and two drive in electric roller shutter doors
• Eaves heights ranging from 3.45m to 10.28m
• Single storey office/staff block to front elevation incorporating a reception, open plan and partitioned offices, managers office, Wc’s and staff kitchen.
• Secure palisade fencing to entire site
• Car parking for 20 cars plus two disabled spaces.
(Please note that the tenant (Business Post) remains in occupation and works to refurbish the unit will be undertaken upon vacation.)
Location: Newbridge Industrial Estate is situated approximately 9 miles to the west of Edinburgh City Centre and two miles South West of Edinburgh International Airport, lying immediately adjacent to the M8/M9 Newbridge Interchange and roundabout. Access to the City Centre and the Airport is via the A8 (Glasgow Road).
The Forth Road Bridge is circa 3 miles north and is accessed via the newly completed M9 Spur. The A720 (City of Edinburgh Bypass) lies circa 3 miles to the East and provides access to the South via the A1. Edinburgh Distribution Park is situated ½ a mile to the west of the Newbridge Roundabout in a prominent location fronting the north side of Cliftonhall Road. The main line Edinburgh/Glasgow rail line is immediately adjacent to the site.
Accomodation: The premises have been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) and have a Gross Internal Area as follows:
Area Sq.M Sq.Ft.
TOTAL 2,142.6 23,064
Terms: The premises are available on a new full repairing and insuring basis, incorporating upwards only rent reviews, for a lease term to be agreed.
Incentives: May be available depending on lease length, covenant and other terms to be agreed
Legal Costs: Each party to bear their own costs
VAT: Is payable on rent, service charge etc.
Property Quote Price(s)
|Description||Sale type||Guide price||Price type
||per sq ft
For Sale Leasehold
Maps are not available until this property is live on the site.
Sorry maps are not available for this property.