5 Brick Street, Derby, DE1 1DU
- Ground Floor retail unit with a separate 3 bed flat on the upper floor.
- Retail net internal area is 643 sq ft (59.7 sq m).
- Located near the junction of Friar Gate/Ashbourne Road/Uttoxeter Old Road.
- Freehold offers in the region of £195,000.
The property is located on Brick Street, which is only a short distance from the Friar Gate/Ashbourne Road/Uttoxeter Old Road junction, just off the main arterial route into the city centre approximately ¼ mile away.
The Property is located in close proximity to other retail units such as take-aways, sandwich shops and a Sainsbury’s convenience store. The area is also well known for it student population.
- Retail- 643 Sq Ft
- Store- 32 Sq Ft
- Store- 63 Sq Ft
- Net internal ground floor area- 738 Sq Ft
- Lounge- 158 Sq Ft
- Kitchen- 84 Sq Ft
- Bedroom- 74 Sq Ft
- Bedroom- 100 Sq Ft
- Bedroom- 52 Sq Ft
- Net internal first floor area- 648 Sq Ft
Overall net internal area- 1,206 Sq Ft
(Measurements are quoted on a Net Internal area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 5th Edition).
Property Quote Price(s)
|Description||Sale type||Guide price||Price type
For Sale Freehold
Sorry maps are not available for this property.