Stannergate Road, Dundee, Tayside, DD1 3LW
The subject property is located on the southern side of Stannergate Road, within Dundee's Port area approximately 1 mile east of the City Centre.
The Port of Dundee, which can trace its history back over 800 years, is located on the north side of the river Tay estuary on the East Coast of Scotland, strategically located mid-way between Aberdeen and Edinburgh. The ring road which circles the outskirts of Dundee lies adjacent to the Port, providing fast and efficient road links out of the city, without the need to go through the city centre. Forming part of a well established industrial area, the Port of Dundee handles a vast range of general and bulk cargoes, with local occupiers including JT Inglis & Sons, R & M Engineering and the Port Of Dundee Authority.
The premises further benefit from being within close proximity of the large Retail Park at East Dock Street, with occupiers including Matalan, JJB Sports, Mothercare, Next and TK Maxx.
Description: There are two distinct components to the subject premises; Building 1 is of circa 1920 brick and block work construction with 3.5m eaves. The premises further benefit from office accommodation constructed over 2 floors towards the front of the building.
Building 2, directly adjoining Building 1, and linked via a number of existing doorways, is a modern warehouse of steel portal frame construction with 2.93m eaves and profile cladding.
Externally the buildings have the benefit of a small yard area, with dedicated car parking provided towards the front of the premises.
Availability: The properties are available to lease on flexible terms
either together or separately.
Rent: On application
Property Quote Price(s)
|Description||Sale type||Guide price||Price type
||per sq ft
Maps are not available until this property is live on the site.
Sorry maps are not available for this property.