G Park Liverpool, A580 East Lancashire Road , Liverpool, L11 0JA
The North West's most exciting Distribution/Industrial Development
• Prominent M57 site extending to 46.31 acres (18.74 hectares) with immediate access to the regional and national motorway, including the M6 and M62.
• Build to suit requirements between 85,000 sq ft to 425,000 sq ft can be accommodated on the phase II land comprising 25 acres. Unit 1 comprising 360,309 sq ft is now let to DHL.
• Proven track record in guaranteed delivery build programmes to meet operational business needs on time and on budget.
• All units will be constructed in accordance with the G.Park concept to the highest specification incorporating the most up to date energy saving initiatives.
• Land purchases between 10-25 acres are also available.
• Liverpool SuperPort – the Merseyside region benefits from strong logistics and transport infrastructure which includes the Seaforth Container Terminal and the post Panamax expansion; the proposed second Mersey Gateway Bridge; Liverpool John Lennon Airport; the Manchester Ship Canal and the substantial rail and road networks.
• Established location to many large retailers and logistics operators including B&M Retail; Home Bargains; DHL; QVC; Matalan; Shop Direct; Tesco; Bibby; Wincanton and Eddie Stobart.
• Immediate supply of skilled and semi-skilled labour with a strong young male workforce profile
• A joint venture with MetLife Real Investments.
Property Quote Price(s)
|Description||Sale type||Guide price||Price type
||per sq ft
Sorry maps are not available for this property.