The Hub, Brookvale Road, Birmingham, B6 7EU
The Hub Birmingham is a 90 acre, secure landscaped business environment close to the City Centre.
- 29 acres of development land
- Home to occupiers including Iron Mountain, Timet and Birmingham City Council
- Largest single building of 300,000 sq ft
- 24 hour security
The Hub is situated within easy access of the A34, A38 Aston Expressway and M6 Motorway and is less than 3 miles North of Birmingham City Centre.
It is a well established business location due to its easy road links and excellent public transport network. Witton train station is immediately opposite the park and provides a direct link to Birmingham New Street in 10 minutes. The site is also 12 miles from Birmingham Airport.
HUB 54 - 54,649 sq ft (3,284 sq ft of office)
HUB 54 - 55,581 sq ft (3,581 sq ft of office)
Unit 2 - 300,000 sq ft (inc. 5% office)
Unit 6 - 115,000 sq ft (inc. 5% office)
Unit 7a - 50,500 sq ft (inc. 5% office)
Unit 7b - 27,000 sq ft (inc. 5% office)
Unit 7c - 36,500 sq ft (inc. 5% office)
Unit 7d - 59,000 sq ft (inc. 5% office)
- Dock and level access doors, Floor loading 50kN/m2, FM2 floor
- 2 storey offices, Gas central heating, Suspended ceilings, Raised floors, Fully carpeted throughout, Solar Shading, Energy efficient lighting, Male, female and disabled WCs, Reception and lift lobby
- All mains gas, electric and water are available
- Secure lighting, High quality landscaped surroundings, Generous service yard, Car parking spaces
- Barrier controlled entrance, 24 hour on site team
Property Quote Price(s)
|Description||Sale type||Guide price||Price type